Up and Running in Real Estate
For Agents under 2 Years in the Business
(and anyone who wants an energized re-start!)
Up and Running in Real Estate is
A unique 8-week online training quick-start program—with coaching component-- for committed real estate agents who intend to make a sale quickly.
- Clear organization to provide the best learning environment
- Access when you want and need it—great for busy agents (some modules are only 15 minutes long)
- No ‘live’ trainer required’—frees agents from having to attend scheduled classes
- ‘Live’ coaching not a requirement—great for agents with no one committed to coaching them
- Go back anytime over 6 months—agents can pace the program if needed
(great for those going from part-time to full-time, too)
- Coaches can see agents’ progress for easy coaching continuity
Goals of the Program
- From 0 to 60: Get an agent a sale and/or a listing (or more!) in 30-60 days
- Provide the agent a business system to last his/her entire career
Why this program?
Agents need this kind of program (look at the high failure rates of new agents!), but the majority don’t have access to it. Instead of getting a fast start, they get a slow and failing start!
Managers need this support. The author, Carla Cross, has worked with thousands of owners and managers all over the world. She understands their time commitments. She knows how difficult it is to coach agents and hold them accountable while doing all their job responsibilities. So, she’s provided a program that takes most of the ‘load’ from the manager and puts it directly into this online program. With no training and little coaching to do, managers can focus on holding the agent accountable to the program (and the program holds the agent accountable, too).
Those who coach need an easy-to-access foundation: This provides that foundation. If the ‘client’ has no coach, he/she can do the program without a coach or contact a recommended coach (Carla screens for recommended coaches).
Want to be your agent's coach for this program? Find out more here.
How It Works
This program is built from Carla Cross’s 3-decade experience as a top producing agent, manager (she hired and trained many first-year top producers), and international trainer/coach. It is a ‘success model’ to start or re-start your career.
Each week, for 8 weeks, Carla shows agents how to
- organize their businesses
- gain time management skills
- apply 7 critical sales skills
- create listing and buyer systems
- implement a successful business start-up plan
- be accountable to creating their businesses
Inspiration: Frequent motivational and inspirational messages, to keep agents going
Coaching: Weekly from Carla Cross (via recorded videos and webinars)
‘Outside’ coaches’ guidance: A coaching component for the agent’s own coach (if he/she has one) to show coaches how to coach the agent through the program
(There is a fee to become a certified coach and gain admittance to all of Carla’s coaching strategies and your agent’s work during the program)
Click here to find out more about the Certified Coach program with access to the Coaches' Corner.
Carla ‘live’: A monthly ‘live’ coaching tele-conference with Carla Cross
Specific ‘how-tos’: Over 45 systems, documents, and how-tos to show agents exactly what to do and how to do it (like an after-listing checklist and 21-point marketing plan)
Exercises: Agents do work in the program to internalize and customize the concepts and skills so they will implement with confidence
Accountability: Agents implement the lead generating plan for that week; they put together processes and systems to support their business development; they report their actions via the Weekly Action Plan and other reporting documents (available to those coaching the agents in the program)
Resources: Dozens of recommendations and listings--The technical resources agents need to work smarter; the ‘human’ resources agents want to expand their knowledge base
In other words, a one-stop-location for an agent’s business development, highly
organized to guide the agent a step at a time.
Extra benefit: Attendees enjoy a 10% discount on selected resources from Carla Cross & Co. (however, there are no mailings, products, or other purchases that agents must make to take part in the program). This discount is a courtesy to those wanting to use other Carla Cross & Co. resources.
How This Program is Different
This isn’t just a training program. Cross has found that curriculum-based training programs give agents information, but no organization to actually implement
their businesses. Instead, it is foundationed on a business start-up plan, so agents get the thought processes and success habits of top producers—at the beginnings of their careers.
It isn’t just a coaching program. Why? Agents need solid, step-by-step guidance to build their businesses. This program provides that, so coaches can coach to actions and results.
Accountability built in: Carla knows nothing happens until the agent takes action. So, Each week, the agent completes a Weekly Action Plan to lead generate, practice skills, and implement systems.
The formula: Training + coaching/accountability = Success
What You’ll Learn in Up and Running in Real Estate
You’ll get guidance in implementing each of these skills and strategies through training videos. In addition, you’ll get over 45 documents with the processes, systems, and checklists you need to complete each of these activities (for example, you’ll get a detailed 21-point seller marketing plan). You’ll implement faster and with much more confidence, knowing you’re using strategies of top producers right now.
Timeline for Introduction of Lead Generation Methods, Sales Processes, and Skills
Click here to see the specific timeline for lead generation, sales processes, and skills. Great news: registrants can 'skip ahead' to get the information/skills they need when they need them!
What Agents Learn and Do: Business Planning
· How to create and implement a prioritized start-up plan and follow it to a quick sale and a listing; there’s even a model, finished plan for you to compare and analyze your own progress
· Step-by-step implementation: Each week, you’ll receive your business start-up plan weekly activity checklist. By completing each week’s activities, you’re building a successful business by the week.
- How to prioritize the best sources of leads for you to work smarter, not harder
- Learn 5 best sources of leads and how to contact them with best scripts and dialogues actually role played for you (and in writing)
- How to contact enough leads each week to meet your sales goals
- The lead generating plan provides you a new lead generating strategy weekly
- How to set goals, measure results, and make adjustments to reach your goals
Capture and Keep your Leads
- How to create a database to capture your leads (so you don’t lose any opportunities)
- How to follow up with those leads so you keep your leads
- How to create an on-going marketing plan for your leads so you never lose the opportunity to convert a lead to a client to a ‘sold’
Work with Buyers
- How to develop a complete buyer system to work like the pros
- How to qualify buyers so you don’t waste your time
- How to give a great buyers’ presentation to get raving fans and loyalty forever
- How to prove your value to buyers to get a ‘generous’ commission
- How to help buyers make buying decisions
- How to successfully negotiate the transaction
Work with Sellers
- How to develop a complete seller system to work like a seasoned pro
- How to qualify sellers to get marketable listings
- How to give an exceptional listing presentation to get a right-priced listing
- How to market and service the listing to a successful sale
- How to implement the 5 major sales skills that take a prospect to client to close (with written scripts and dialogues AND video role plays)
- Selling skills: Handling the objections that come up with buyers, sellers, and various lead generating sources
- How to create your unique position in the marketplace to help clients choose you
- How to create added value for your clients to gain confidence in the commissions you want to collect
- How to create an effective time management plan and analyze your activities to save time each day
- The appropriate technology you need to implement your business start-up plan easily
- A technology planner for you to use to save time and money
Your Marketing Plan
- A sample marketing plan for you to use to choose the appropriate marketing methods for you as a newer agent
- Social media: a planner for you to use to integrate social media into your overall marketing plan
- A marketing plan for creating ‘clients for life’
- Each week, you’ll get motivational messages to keep you going even when the going gets rough
- Bonus materials: As you complete each week’s program, you’ll receive bonuses as a ‘thank you’ for your efforts.
- Carla coaches you throughout the program within the videos.
- Monthly, Carla hosts a tele-conference call with all those in the program.
- You may also have a certified coach (your manager or someone in the office) meeting with you weekly as you complete each weekly plan). Or, you may choose one of our Recommended Coaches to coach you (fee is set by each recommended coach).
(Recommended coaches must also be certified coaches). Carla trains the certified coaches to coach you to the program, to assure the concepts are being implemented properly and you’re getting a great experience.
Agents get entry to the program for 4 months after their registrations.
How Affiliates can ‘Sponsor’ the Program
Mortgage companies, title companies, real estate attorneys—those who work with and want to establish long-term relationships with agents—can purchase ‘seats’ in the program to offer to agents. Cross has created a ‘scholarship’ component and application that she shares with sponsoring affiliates. Affiliates purchase ‘seats’ and then provide scholarships to agents who meet their criteria (set by the sponsoring company). The company can become the coaches for the program, providing further relationship-building.
See more here.
Want more information? Email Carla at email@example.com.
Managers: Why not provide scholarships to those you want to recruit? See more here.
Want to become a Recommended Coach?
Some agents who register for the program won't have coaches. If you would like to be considered as a 'Recommended Coach' by these agents, click here.